- Every order is important to us because we know how important it is to you. Hence, we earnestly endeavor to please every customer with beautiful flowers and accommodating service. Knowing that flowers are a perishable natural product and that floral arrangements and floral gifts are handmade, we make every effort to fortify our floral products and ensure the quality, accuracy, and beauty of our work.
- Many variables determine whether a flower will last as long as anticipated or whether a designer has created something which you will enjoy. Because we constantly seek ways to bring some of these variables under our control for improved floral performance, we welcome your comments and inquiries. Also, if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of one of our products, then please contact us immediately and we will promptly take the appropriate action.
Ordering During Holidays
Our store and delivery hours may vary for major holidays. To help ensure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least two days prior to the following holidays:
Administrative Professionals Week
Same Day Delivery:
If you order before 2:00 pm in the recipient's time zone, we can typically deliver the flowers the same day Monday through Friday. For orders going outside of our local delivery area, we may require the order to be placed by 12:00 pm for same-day delivery. For same-day service on Saturday please order by 12:00 pm.
We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within four hours on orders. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Normal delivery times are 9 am-5 pm daily for orders going to a business, and 6 pm for orders to a residence, hotel, or hospital. During major holidays such as Valentine's Day and Mother's Day we operate extended hours and delivery times are 8 am-8 pm.
These orders are our very highest priority. If you have ordered too late to make the funeral service we will call to let you know quickly so that you can make other arrangements or have something sent to the home of the family. If you do not know the zip code or exact address of the funeral home we will look it up for you. We normally contact the funeral home anyway to verify the time of the viewing and make arrangements for the flower delivery. If you have selected a delivery date that is before the actual viewing we will deliver to the viewing per the funeral home instructions. If you have ordered a funeral viewing on Sunday and it is too late to deliver on Saturday or Sunday, we will contact the funeral home to verify that there is a viewing or service on Monday and reschedule the order.
Banner Funeral Arrangements:
Due to the time sensitivity of delivering funeral orders, if a banner is not available, we will fill your order to value, substituting the banner with more flowers for an even fuller arrangement.
Weekend Delivery Policy:
If we are unable to arrange for delivery on Sunday and time permits we will set up for delivery on Saturday, including Birthdays and Anniversaries. If Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be scheduled for Monday and we will inform you of the rescheduling (you will be contacted first before rescheduling a Birthday or Anniversary gift for Monday).
We are unable to deliver flowers to a P.O. Box or an A.P.O. address.
If No One is Home:
Depending on the delivery location, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return, such as with a neighbor, or leave a message for the recipient to call to arrange for delivery.
If the recipient's address is incorrect and delivery was attempted to the address, there is a $10 address correction fee. Commerce Flowers is not responsible for deliveries made to incorrect addresses submitted to us by the customer. If such a delivery is made, the customer assumes responsibility for the entire purchase.
Canceling an Order:
Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. Due to the urgent nature of florist-delivered products we are unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route, or delivered. To cancel or change an order that has not been processed, please call (346) 600-9898.
Recipient May be Contacted:
In some cases, the florist may contact the recipient to ensure s/he will be home to accept the delivery.
Request to Leave Item at Door:
The customer assumes all liability for requests to leave arrangements. We highly discourage special instructions requesting delivery to a doorstep, porch, yard, or any location where the recipient cannot accept the arrangement themselves. Commerce Flowers cannot be held responsible for missing or faulty products due to this special request.
Recipient Refusal of Delivery:
If the recipient refuses to accept a delivery, you may be held fully liable for the cost of the gift.
The message that you write in the Card Message field is the message that is sent with the gift. We do not include any billing information with your order.
UPS/USPS Third Party:
The delivery will be processed by UPS/USPS. For all shipping-related problems, please contact USPS and use the tracking number to work with them.
98 Flowers will not be responsible for damaged or lost products during shipping. Please check the item carefully before signing.
For more information, please contact USPS or UPS
- Because of the perishable nature of flowers, all products are non-refundable. Please check the flowers carefully before receiving them. 98 Flowers will not refund the orders that have been confirmed as received.
- The sender has the obligation to ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address on the day specified. Otherwise, we will not issue a refund because we fulfilled our responsibility by delivering on the date requested by the sender.
- 98 Flowers will not issue refunds if the recipient refuses to accept the products.
There are no reviews yet.