- Recommended changes to existing methods to increase the accuracy,efficiency, and responsiveness of the floral department.
- Work with management to provide excellent customer service to shoppers.
- Provide a full service profitable floral department.
- Manage Fresh food department and Floral Department.
- Worked in floral department creating floral arrangements.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience as a florist.
- Completion of a Botany-related course is highly advantageous.
- Acutely familiar with plants’ nutritional needs and life spans.
- Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
- Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
- Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.